Monday, October 28, 2013

HATERS!



A hater is someone that just can't stand you, usually your success. They hate you for who you are. They are merchants of gossip and all malicious stories about you. They even like to recruit members into their haters club. Haters hate you for your accomplishments, youthfulness, attractiveness, popularity, but guess what? Most of the time they don't even know why they hate on you. These people are everywhere. For haters, hate is the only way they can cope and go on with their lives. They usually suffer some insecurity or inadequacies.

Haters are usually people with little social consequence to you. They are validation that you are a big deal. The more successful you are, the stronger, the more opinionated, I tell you, and the less you will be generally liked. But Hey! Cut yourself a slack and ignore haters.

Instead, focus on turning people who like your dream to people who love your dream. I have noticed that the average or the ordinary don't get bothered by haters, only outstanding people, “weird" people, crazy people, unusual people, in short, people who don't stand up never get stoned at.

Haters hate either because they don't understand or they can't imitate. Little do they know that their hating is their sincerest form of flattery. Haters only hate things they can't get or people they can't be. For me sha! I don't have time for haters, I have ignored them.

Haters, all my life I just keep doing what I do best, treating others with love and respect always. So! Don't waste your time with this silly hating game! Because I no see you self and I no send you. "Ti 70% eda ba ti n feran mi, ma fi 30% si le kan maa binu"...In Yinka Ayefele voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment