Thursday, February 11, 2016

WHO WILL FIRST DIE??



ME??
OR
YOU??

How many times do you Remember death in your life??

Never take this world as Anything, but a Rent-House. Soon or Later We will leave it (one by one). We do not know our appointed time of Death, Allah alone knows it. Me and you who will first die? no one knows except Allah. If i die before you please forgive me and pray for My Forgiveness from Allah. If you don't see me online for a long period of time, call my Numbers, if no one respond... I am Sorry, That tells am absent and no more. Don't be sad if you heard a bad News about me, pray so that we should be companions of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) in Paradise, I Love you All my Friends. Remember, Allah said (in the interpretation of this meaning):
"Every soul shall taste the death. Then unto Us you shall be returned." (Qur'an 39:57)
Verily, Allah's promises will be fulfill because he Never Break his promise.
This is A Reminder to all Mankind that No matter what, One day we shall die, all we gathered in this world will perish except our Good deeds.
We don't know Which Sickness will be the cause of our death, is it a severe Sickness, stress, minor sickness or Just like that... But i Pray For all the Muslim Ummah to die while on Sujjud (Prostration [While praying] ).
Remember that In other to attain an everlasting reward in this Life, "Do things For the sake of Allah alone"
"this day there is no saviour from Allah's Punishment except him on whom he has Mercy." (Qur'an 11:43)
Allah alone can save us, and He will save Whom he has mercy on.
May we be among those whom Allah will have mercy on. (Ameen)
Never Forget my name, Even after my death... And i will Never forget your name if you first me (i.e die before me).
The only thing i need from you after my death is your Duas (Prayers). Pray for me, someone will also pray for you after your death.
This life is Somehow... "Who will go first?" Only Allah Knows. Ask forgiveness from whoever you offended NOW!

Don't say Many people last (to old age). You might not be like them.
"The Intelligent among you is he who's Always thinking about his death and preparing for it"
We Will All Die No matter What...

No comments:

Post a Comment